Last update: 15/03/2022
We do not track user or visitor on our website. We only track downloads and purchases given by our seller Gumroad.com
We may collect and store the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Site as a buyer such as item and content you purchase.
- License details.
We will never have access to, nor do we store any other personal data such as Name / phone number / address / date of birth / bank account / passport number / social media posts / geotagging / health records / race / religious and political opinions.
You directly provide to Gumroad (our seller) with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Gumroad will only share your email address, purchased product/service and license key with us. No other information is shared with us, such as credit card number, name, address or other personal data provided to Gumroad.
We only receive your data indirectly from gumroad.com (our seller).
We collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and activate your license.
- Provide you with support on the services and products purchased.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We will never send or share your data to anyone for any purpose.
Since we only store data to make your license work, an execution of your right to erasure implies that your license(s) has to be revoked, without a refund. To do so, simply email you request to email@example.com. We will process your request within a business day.
We will implement and maintain technical and organisational measures to protect customers' Personal Data from incidents or destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access to the Customer's Personal Data.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of al of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request to us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
When you visit our websites, we do not collect any information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Essential Cookies - These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.